4/3/10

Yummy!


[Drunk puppy yelling at my boyfriend to stop drinking the Kahlua- it's got milk!]

My how my last semester is turning into a journey.

My wonderful boyfriend is being absolutely wonderful about the changes in my life, and I feel like we're becoming maturing adults who argue and make up and still love each other at the end of the day. As my english teacher once said in high school "Love is NOT having the butterflies, but the knowledge that if you look across the room at a crowded party, they'll instinctually look back." Pretty soon he'll get me back in shape by making me run/walk...he's the one training for a marathon, so I'm a wee bit scared to just start working out together. I guess that's part of relationships- making yourself vulnerable...extremely vulnerable! (meep!)


As for other aspects of my life, I feel so blessed to have my good friend Kelly. Together we are participating in the 29 Day Gift Giving Challenge. The challenge comes at a good time, as pretty soon she'll be going to San Fransisco, and I'll be embarking on a trip to either NYC or Seattle. Check out the blog to see more!

http://kellysandragiftchallenge.blogspot.com/

In the spirit of giving (and spring weather), I'm trying to completely clean out my stuff. So, I'll be donating a lot of my clothes I don't wear, etc. Hopefully I'll be able to detox my room a bit.

Detoxing in general freaks me out, but I'm committed to my new mantra:

"Eat more green, don't spend it!"

Hopefully as a veggie I'll be able to feel back to my usual, healthy self :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture of drunk puppy and me. And i love you so much more!

    ReplyDelete