8/30/11

Curvaceous women-Real women have curves!

Going through my DBT program text, I keep noticing a strong connection between women's upbringing and poor associations with food. I LOVE FOOD, and I've had my fair share of self-hate and fear of getting bigger.

There have been many movements to help women love themselves, but it's an everyday effort. The woman who walks with grace, self-respect, dignity, and who DOESN'T go against her fellow women. The competition and pettyness is the worst. The first step is to love each other. :)


Maria Callas
Jayne Mansfield (mother of Mariska Hargitay!)
Mariska Hargitay (founder of the Joyful Heart Foundation)
Sophia Loren
Kate Winslet (new St Johns ad, in September Vogue issue!)

Sophie Dahl!! One of my favorite cookbook writers....and former model :D
Crystal Renn, author of Hungry- yes, she has lost weight. I'd rather look at a size 8 model than a size 0!


A few ladies with curves- and successful careers! Let's bring healthy back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment